- Hanoi Hanoi is a port of rollout gem from James Golick and Eric Rafaloff. The idea behind it is to ease a simple way to enable/disable functionalities to a subset of users in a production (or any other) environment.
- Adhearsion Adhearsion is an open-source voice application development framework (contributor).
- connFu-client Ruby DSL for creating real time voice applications using the connFu platform.
- bluevia_engine Handle OAuth authentication mechanism with BlueVia API in a Rails application.
- google_client get access to a specific bunch of Google APIs.